You must have already seen this image across newspapers and hoardings. What we hope to achieve through this blog is to throw some more light on Spire Edge, India’s first Mainstream Green Office Complex.
First the essentials. Spire Edge is an eco office complex across 1.6 mn sq.ft. Based on a philosophy and a process called ‘Mainstream Green’, it is upto 30% more energy efficient than its peers. Complete with scalable office spaces, a 28 day water back-up and a future ready parking system that allows for an addition of a 1000 car parking spaces to go with the 2000 car parking spaces already provided, Spire Edge is envisioned to be a radical, unconventional and, most importantly, sustainable prototype that will serve as a point of reference for future infrastructure developments.
Before we go any further, let us define Mainstream Green more comprehensively. Mainstream Green is a philosophy that is based on a multi-dimensional innovation in design and product excellence. It successfully combines commercial market imperatives and practices with environmental sustainability. It successfully addresses current needs and future aspirations within the framework of available and scarce resources. It goes beyond the simplistic act of conservation into the realm of generating a responsive and responsible architecture. Eventually, it appeals to one’s sense of responsibility towards both the natural and urban environment.
Put together by renowned architect/ architecture firms like Ken Yeang, Sanjay Prakash & Associates, Abaxial Architects and S K Das Associated Architects, Spire Edge is an active intelligent building system that strives to imitate the processes of nature for achieving maximum efficiency and minimum wastage. Spire Edge is built on the principles of Vaastu of Synergy, ensuring that the builtscape emerges in harmony within its larger context.
The entire fabric of Spire Edge’s campus unites through productive interiors and connected landscapes while allowing for diverse usage networks for each unique user. Safe, comfortable, convenient and fun, perpetually alive and responsibly used, the campus becomes an inspiration to all inhabitants. A place to Live. Work. Play. 24 X 7.
The Spire Edge assemblage consists of the following.
A. Signature Tower
· India’s first Bio-climatic skyscraper
· International aesthetics with state-of-the-art glazing system and louvers
· Average floor plate area of 16,000 sq.ft
· Large column-free spans
· Building edge vehicular drop-off with grand entrance lobby
· 200 seater auditorium
· Efficiently organised core and flexible lift clusters
· Glare-free daylit interiors
· Use of high performance glass and shading devices
B. Anchor Block
· 1.8 lac sq.ft of I.T space spread over an exclusive 9 storey tower with unique identity
· Ideal for corporate headquarters
· Primely positioned – facing the Manesar arterial road and overlooking the Signature Tower
· Private entrance forecourt with signature landscape
· Average floor plate area of 25,000 sq.ft
· Landscaped roof-top cafeteria
· Private vehicular drop-off
· Wet points for CEOs and special areas
C. Multitenant Block
· G + 12 storey twin towers
· Adapt-to-suit offices scalable to match organisational growth
· Upto 90,000 sq.ft contiguous floor plate size
· Sunlit atrium and exclusive terrace gardens
· Created to run on lower energy demand
· Shading through fins and louvers
· Use of high performance glass in exteriors
D. Business Suites, Club & Shopping Mall
· Residential, recreational and social hub of the complex
· Direct Access from pedestrian plaza
· Visibility from prime vehicular roads
In addition to the above, Spire Edge also has many other distinguishing features. An iconic Expo & Conference Hall. A no-wait driveway with dedicated drop-offs and bus-stops. Ventilated and naturally lit basements. Water efficient plazas. Interactive pedestrian plaza with water bodies, sit-outs, shaded areas, etc. for a pleasurable outdoor experience. All designed to make Spire Edge the best I.T. office address. After all, at Spire Edge, we do Think Ahead.
Filed under: Uncategorized
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!